Diabetic, excessive sleepiness, enervation. What is the cause and stability measure?

hi my best friend is diabetic she constantly feels sick she sometimes sleeps for days tonight i rushed to her house cos she called me cry she wasn t breathing well i think she had been lossing energy fast for a little while she asked me to get her gatorade so i did she did drink the hole bottle i feel like this might e then coursing her the oppisit problem where her gi levels are then to hi am i wright? i don t think she s been looking aftr herself properly also she doesn t seem to know much about diabeties what can i do to help her stabilize herself she hates feeling sick all the time and i contantly worrie about her how do we stop her getting to this point where she feels so sick ? thank you
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012