Diabetic, convulsion due to increased sugar levels, memory loss. Used eptoin, gardinal. Side effects ?

hi.i m a diebetic 2006 due to high sugar level i got fitts n was in comma for 3 days.doctors started insulin and eptoin . in 2008 again i git convolsions n was in comma for 4 days.i lost my memory n it take 10 days to remember things.after that whenever headache starts there was some problem in speech n then memory loss starts n i hav to b hospitalised. neurologist starts lamitor od 100 instead of eptoin. for past 2 years i was taking it. but last month again i git severe fitts n was unconcious.i was unconcious for 3 days again.CT scan reports r always doctors starts novo mix insulin, levipril tab, eptoin 2 tabs n gardinal. so please will u tell me is there any side effect of gardinal or lamitor was batter.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Oct 2012