Diabetic and hypertensive, blood sugar test done recently. Should I continue the same medicines?

Good after noon Madam, I am your diabetic and hypertension patient, recently I have checked my blood sugar today and the details are as under:- Fasting blood sugar-153.0mg/dl, urine sugar-present + and post prandial blood sugar-221.0 mg/dl, urine sugar-present ++. I am taking the medicines prescribed by you are a)Glyciphage-500mg,Galvas Met-50/500mg, Enace D 5mg and Meconery Plus. Please advice should I continue with the same medicines or...
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012