Diabetic. Taking euglucon. Getting headaches. Sugar and cholesterol tests done. Is there any cardiac problems?

Sir, I m 44 yrs old man and last 13yrs as diabetic. Using tablet daily 2 times (Euglucon) morning and evening, diet controlling,and little bit excersising so my glucose level is- fasting 90 and after food 112- but last 2 days am feeling headache during empty stomach.And my cholesterol levels are- Total cholesterol 251mg%, Triglycerides 111mg%, HDL cholesterol 45mg%, LDL cholesterol 173mg%, VLDL cholesterol 33mg%. So is there any cardiac problem for me?.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012