Diabetic. Stomach is growing, had cold, nauseated. Zofran okay?

My Mother Ruby is 95, her stomach has progressively gotten bigger. She is a diabetic, she has 3 small meals a day is really good about not eating between her meals. Several months I took to the emergency room because of a cold . They took a cat scan of her stomach at my request and nothing was found. Ruby is in her recliner most of day and when she goes to bed she is never flat on her bed. She is nauseated so they give her zofran, it helps a little. E-mail is: YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013