Diabetic. Previously suffered from dengue. Sugar 108 in fasting, 102 after lunch. Pioz, glynase dosage reduced. Advise?

My name is Sneha I m 22Years old And I Am Diabetic. I Came To Know That I m Diabetic In My 21years Age when I Suffered From Dengue . During That Time Once I Was Injected Insulin In the Hospital After That My Doctor guided Me To Take 1pioz And 1 glynase In Morning Before Break fast And 1 Glynase Before Dinner In A Day. At That Time My Diet Was 1 Bajra Chapati and Sabji Both The Time In Lunch And In dinner. After 1 Month My Tablet Dose Came Down to Half Pioz And 1 Glynase Before Breakfast And 1 glynase5mg Before Dinner With same Diet As Before . After 1 Month My Tablet Dose came down to 1/2 Pioz Before Breakfast And 1 Glynase before Dinner And Now At present I M taking only 1/2 Glynase 5mg Daily Before Dinner And My Diet Is 3 Chapatis ,Any 1 Fruit And 1 Bajra Chapati A day And A Glass Of Milk And My Sugar report Results To 108 points In fasting And 102 Points After Lunch So Can 1 Stop Taking Glynase For The Rest Of My Life And I Can Be Called As A Diabetic Free Girl Now?

Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013