Diabetic. No interest in sexual activities, whitish vision. Taking volix. Side effect?

sir good after noon sir i am 55+ and taking below medicines for diabetes 1 tripride 2 once a day at noon after ffd 2 1 volix..03 i tab as above For b p iam taking daily in the morning at about 10.00 am 1 TAB OLMAT -H ONCE MY SUGAR LEVEL FASTING 120 PP 220 BP NORMAL ONE WEEK AGO PL ADVISE IF THERE IS ANY SIDE EFFECT OR NOT. I FEEL THAT I HAVE BECOME ALMOST NIL IN SEXUAL ACTIVITIES. PL SUGGEST ANY MEDICINE TO SUIT FOR GOOD SEXUAL ACTIVITIES . AT TIMES I FEEL SOME WHITISH COLOURED VISION AT SOME TIMES. I AM TAKING NORMAL DIET . THANKS IN ADVANCE DADHICH
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013