Am I using the correct medicines ?

I am diabetic type 2 using tribet 1 mg morning afternoon volix m 0.2 night tribet 1 mg and some vitamins is this correct medicines let me know
Asked On : Wed, 15 Dec 2010
though the combination of drugs is good but u need to know how much it is effective.for that get your F & PP lunch blood sugar done alng with HbA1c.
Dietitian & Nutritionist Ms. Ketki's  Response

to check if your medications are correct it is important to check if they are controlling your sugar levels. Do following assessment:

1. Follow diabetic diet plan
2. Check your sugar levels for a week. (F (BSL), PP(BSL), R(BSL) )
3. Mention changes in your routine eg. Missed tablet, increased duration of exercise, diet not followed etc.

* Self monitoring is very important to avoid undesirable health complications.
Then only we will be able to arrive at some conclusion.

For further queries contact: