Diabetes, problem with beta blockers, raynaud s syndrome, sinus tachycardia. Cure?

Good day, sorry for my English, I have a diabetes for 30 year. I have 42 year old. Therapy: 1 year I take Byol Cor 1,25 mg on the 22 h in the eveneng and Corlentor 2,5 mg in the morning. Insulin for 5 type a day, Omacor 1000 mg per day , Cardiopirin 1x1. I have Sinus Thachicardia, specific on the morning vhen I eat or do something, now 24 hour holter: Sinus ritam 64-85-150/min. From rhythm disturbances recorded three individual VES VES one three series and 67 SVES. I made and Vegetative Testing: Results incurred cardiovascular tests are marginal. I have a problem with beta - blockers because I have low blood pressure, afternoon and night SYS 90.85 DIA 50, 60 In the morning, SYS 130 do110 and DIA 60 and the pulse to 110, 120 I have Raynaud s syndrome. Please give You know that a combination of drugs was good. I was constantly exhausted, and I feel every day a few jump and decay in his chest. There are also bridging the LAD, the middle segment to 6 cm. When my pulse speed up my mind. When you eat, the stress and some actions. Thank you very much for the advice and help
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013