Diabetes, have severe knee pain after medicines to dissolve kidney stones, diagnosed with calcium deficiency. What should be done?

Hi doctor my father has diabities recently he had kidney stone and doctor gave medicine to dissolve that.after that he is having severe knee pain in both of his legs.again doctors gave some pain killer tablets but still he is having the pain.then he went to homiopathy doctor and he said he can t help because of diabities and he told that pain is because of calcium deficiency and that kidney stone medicine destroyed calcium.still he is suffering from the knee pain.we don t know what to do.could you give me any suggestion doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 12 Sep 2012