Diabetes, have nausea, stomach pain, drowsiness post taking GP2, Glycomet. Will it subside gradually?

i am a type 2 diabetes patient . my doctor has given my GP2 before breakfast and Glycomet 850 3 times after meal. my fasting is 193 and PP is 290. i started medicine from yesterday. i am feeling nausea , stomach pain and drowsy. am at office and a to executive. i have high diabetes in my father s clan. my weight is 65 kg. will this side effect go in couple of days and my weight will decrease? i am already on proper diet.
Asked On : Thu, 17 May 2012