Diabetes, have excessive saliva in mouth, urge to spit it continuously. Taking diabetrol, betanicardia, repacea. What is the cause?

hi Ram n am of 65, am suffering from diabetic. 3yr ago i faced an acc. n concern a doc who suggested me this tabs Epsolin er 300mg, glycomet 500mg, Pan 40mg, Dytor10mg, rozavel10mg because of this i got recover n diabetic was also in control but i loss my appetite and had great weight loss so i concern my physician and he prescribe me the following Diabetrol 3p, betanicardia , repacea 50, bnc now that am feeling good and even start gaining weight but facing new problem, my mouth get filled with extra saliva all the time split it and with no time i get it back and it increases whn am around kitchen while preparing any spicy food.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012