Diabetes, have dullness, weakness, constipation, joint pain post taking jalra 50. Can I stop this medicine?

Sir, I am 57 years old and suffering withe daibetes since last 16 years. Now I am taking lantus solostar 25 units at night, glycomet GP 3 one at moring and one at night. Besides above medicine my doctor has advised me to take Jalra 50 one at the moring. When I started to take Jalra 50 I am feeling very dullness in the morning , feeling very weakness, constipation , joint pains, and even I am unable to take my daily walk in the morning. Whether it is advisable to stop taking jalra 50 or not.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012