Diabetes. Taking metformin, progestrone, bleeding, sore breasts. Tubal ligation to be done. Change pills?

I started taking metaformin 500mg for diabetes a month ago and I was also taking norethindrone .5mg and low dose progestrone. I stopped because it was giving me major headaches and now that Ive stopped, I m having bleeding , like a period and my breasts are really sore/sensitive to the touch. Should I change pills or BCPs altogether because I want to lose some weight before getting my tubes tied. I am a 41 yr old female with 3 kids.
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012