Diabetes, BP, had unprotected sex, taken pentids 400mg, ofloxin-400 to prevent STD. Sufficient?

sir i am diabetic and having bp .i am 50 yrs age and weigh about 78 kg.daily i will take medicine for bp and diabetes .recently i had a unprotective sex with a servant maid.immediatlely after one day on the advise of my friend i have taken ofloxin-400 for twice for 4 days.after 4 days i have taken pentids-400 mg twice per day for three days.i am getting shy to approach a doctor,is these medicines are sufficient to prevents stds
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012