Developed severe fatigue, joint and throat pain, tongue swelling, vaginal sores on taking Doxycycline. Allergic reaction?

I took Doxycycline 100mg twice a day for a week and a half for acne . I developed severe fatigue , pain in joints, pain in throat, swelling of my tongue and sores around body including vagina. I stopped taking the medication on 11/16/12, but i still am feeling fatigue and the sores are still there, but they are healing. I went to the urgent care, they sent me to the er, er said there is nothing to be done, contact pcp, but my pcp does not have an opening for 3 and a half months. Did I have an allergic reaction to the doxycycline? I still feel very tired, what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012