Developed painful boils filled with pus mixed with blood after quitting meth. Very bad and big under the skin leaving purple scars. Cure for boils?

after i quit using meth about 5 years ago i developed boils on my inner thighs. they get really bad sometimes and really big under the skin (sometimes up to the size of a golf ball) they never come to a head so i cannot pop them and they leave really bad purple scars and sometimes indents. i have seen doctor after doctor and dermatologists too and no one can figure out what my problem is. they are really painful and they come one at a times sometimes and sometimes i will have multiple at one time. when i can pop them this liquid that looks like blood mixed with puss pours out. can you please help me
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012