Developed fungal infection on underside of foreskin, spreading everywhere, scrotum, used OTC Canesten, Lamisil cream, no relief. Remedy?

I developed a fungal infection on the underside of my foreskin which spread everywhere and then to the scrotum . Everything was bright red. Doctor told me to use OTC Canesten, then prescribed Lamisil cream. Used for four weeks and tended to help. The prescribed Lotriderm cream. Used on penis head, foreskin, and scrotum which I used for 10 days. I then noticed skin thinning on the underside of my foreskin and there is blueness to my penis head. Saw a dermatologist who believes it is an engorged blood vessel around the base of penis head causing the blueness. Two questions: 1. If this is accurate, is the engorged blood vessel permanent or will it go away? If so how long will it take for the blueness to go away? 2. Is it possible that the thinning of the foreskin and blueness of the head side effects of Lotriderm? Any help appreciated as I am extremely worried.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013