Developed a spot on nose. What is it? Why did it bleed? Why is it growing?

Good day About 2 years ago I developed what I thought was a small spot on the inside of my nose . Over time the small spot has grown into a circle shape about 10mm. When I pressed it earlier small round hard fleshy balls came out and my nose began to bleed profusely. Once it stop I pressed the remain and about 10 of these little round fleshy thing came out followed once again by a nose bleed. This has happened 3 times now and each time it gets bigger. You hear so many cancer stories these days I have to say I m a little worried.
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012