Detected PCOS, facing hirsutism. What is the permanent cure?

hye, i was detected PCOS in 2003. Now I am married, I have a kid (3 years) and my periods are normal. I am facing from hirsutism fro past 6 years. In last years I have started waxing them. This one year I wax every 15 -25 days. Now the area of hair growth below the chin has started increasing & widened in neck area. I am having aldactone 25 mg, Deviry & Metlong from 2003. Now I am on Diane & aldactone 50 mg from last one year. I am in deep trouble since I cannot face the crowd. Could you please suggest what I should do next, I am strying in North Bangalore. Please suggest a specialized Endrochronologist & dermatologist
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013