Dermoid on right ovary, irregular periods. Got operated, periods normal. But unable to conceive. Recommendations?

My husband and I were trying to conceive for a year unsuccessfully when I found out I had a large dermoid on my right ovary . I had had irregular periods but they were coming every month. I had this dermoid surgically removed along with some scar tissue and a small embryo on my left ovary. It has now been 6 months and my husband and I are still trying to conceive unsuccessfully. After the surgery my period have been very regular (every 29-30 days). Should I go to a fertility specialist at this point? Is there a reason this may be happening? thanks
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013