Depression, stomach pain, loss of appetite. Taking Effexor XR. Withdrawal symptoms?

Yes! I was on Effexor XR 75 mg for approx. 3 1/2 years. I have spent the last 6 months weaning myself off of it. I have been off for about a month and have started experiencing moderate depression , my stomach is in knots all the time and I have no appetite , and I start sweating and getting scared. I really don twant to be on this medicine but I need help. I amhaving a difficult time finding a good dr. or getting a quick appt.
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012