Depression, panic attacks, pregnant. What could be wrong with the baby at this point?

im awaiting to see a specialist prenatal care MD because I am considered high risk as well as no regular obgyn dr will see me because i just found out i was pregnant at around 15 wks, I am currently on the suboxone maintenece program as well as kolonopin for my anxiety and panic attacks as well as suffering from depression , my appt is 3/1/13 but i am extremley concerned for the health and well being of my fetus , what could possibly be wrong with the baby at this point, i understand that medical advice is ethically wrong to give without seeing me as a patient first but im worried to the point where i cant sleep and barely eat so i really need to know what could be some of the side effects?? help please
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013