Depression, panic attack, primox, indral10, oliza 2.5, zapiz0.25, restless

My mother is suffering from Depression and Panic Attack. She is under treatment for more than 6 months now. She is taking following medicine: primox indral10 oliza 2.5 zapiz0.25 But still she feels very restless, she does not get sleep . She always looks depressed and asks everyt time why she is not keeping well and when she will be fine and so many. Please let me know what we should do for her fast recovery. i will be really thankful to you
Asked On : Sat, 12 May 2012