Depression, anxiety, PMS disorder. Taking venlafaxine. Can I increase dosage?

I am 41 year old woman who has been taking Venlafaxine 75 mg/OD since May 2012. The medication helped me with Major Depressive, Anxiety attacks and severe PMS disorder initially for a month or so after that I seem to fall back to my previous state. I am unable to get in touch with my primary or a specialist. Is it alright for me to increase the dose to 150 mg/BD. i am also Dx with Hypothyroidism and take Levothyroxine now at dose of 50 mg/OD. I was taking armourthyroid 60mg/OD but cannot find that medication hence the change
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012