Depressed, walking slower than usual. Is diastolic reading too low for ninety-three years of age?

My dad is 93 years of age; very healthy for his age. He has slowed down a little in his later years but he still drives his car to the grocery store and has great eye sight. Today he mentioned that that he woke up feeling depressed; depressed about everything. I also noticed that he is walking so much slower than ususal. We took his blood pressure and the reading is 112 over 55. Is the diastolic reading too low for his age? Would low blood pressure cause him to feel the feeling of depression? Thank you! A concerned daughter
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012