Depressed due to being over weight. Supplements failed. What can help?

well i am 12 years old and am weighing 67 kg am really depressed about it i dont feel happy at all am always ashamed to go out with others cause they are all slim am the only one odd it sickens and troubles me alot i really want to get slim and think like a naturally slim girl i ve tried alot of supplement but it dosent really works with me i need your help i know you are speacialist i just need the right tips ,answers ,vidoes and all those stuff you know please i really need your help please.............. sobs,,,,
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012