Dent in shins, muscle pain, bruising. Have fluid buildup and anemia. Done iron infusion

hello i was putting some moisture on my legs and i noticed a dent in my left leg on the lower shin i have alot of pain in my muscles like they are so tender and im bruising more,i get fluid buildup round ankles and its settled down but just found a dent in my left leg,i had very bad anemia before and had to have a iron infusion as my levels very low i felt better after that but still alot of muscle pain,afew days ago the ends of my fingers went purple liked they were badly bruised.
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013