Denied marriage as fiancee's father is suffering with leukoderma, sister with infertility. Is the decision right?

Helo sir , In my fiance home there is no leucoderma patient . but at the age 45, his father being a luecoderma patient . My fiance and his sister has not.. even if his sister baby ( grand child ) has not. The problem is that my parents are not agree for our marriage . they said in future it also happen with your child.. So sir please let me know in this case what i have to do and what my parents said is it correct?
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012