Dengue fever, leg pain, joint pain. Taking artologist medicine. Blood test normal. Treatment?

my son of nine years old has recovered from dengue fever on 23 august .he has been dischared on that day but he still having severe leg pains from knees to toes .we went to ruemotologist he has blood test but every test was normal. but he has given trail artologist medicines for a week my son s joint pains has gone but he is having severe leg pains please give me suggestion regarding food and what to do.
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012