Delayed second periods after D&C procedure.

hello.i found out that i was pregnant on 1st december 2009 and had a d c procedure done on 7th dec 2009 at about 5 weeks.i had some bleeding after the d c.after that i got my first periods on 7th january 2010 which was normal as before.i was relieved.but i was due on 7th Feb again but i didnt get my periods yet.i am 10 days late.i did a pregnancy test but it is negative as off now.i did have unprotected sex(used the withdrawal method).i do not wish to get pregnant again.please shed some light on this.thanks
Asked On : Thu, 18 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If you do not wish to get pregnant, then please follow some birth control measure with proven efficacy like Intra-uterine device or the birth control pills, following the withdrawl method is with high failure rate resulting in pregnancy.