Delayed periods with soreness in breast and nipples, lower back pain, sharp pain near lower abdomen, negative pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hi, I am 26 years old an and I always have my period every 28 days but for first time this month is different. My period y 6 days late, my breast and nipples just started to be sore, low back pain and also sharp pain on my right hand side of the lower abdomen . I did a home test on day 2 after missing my period and another one yesterday on day 5 but both were negative. Could I be pregnant? Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer