Delayed periods with light bleeding and mild pain. Pregnancy chances?

Hi Dr, I missed my period early this month and I had two urine pregnancy tests done, with a six-day gap between them but they were both negative. Yesterday I got my period 10 days later. My last period was on 4th November and now the next is on 15th December. It doesn t feel as usual, its not so heavy with some slight pain yesterday. its almost gone on the second day. Please help,I m quite confused. Could my mental cycle just change or could I actually be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012