Delayed periods, vaginal discharge and frequent urination after taking mini pill carazette. Weight gain. Not pregnant. What else?

Hi I ve recently turned 18 and I started the mini pill carazette 4 months ago. I ve still had a regular period lasting 4-5 days since I started but my period is now two weeks late. I also have a lot of vaginal discharge and need to run to the toilet more than I m used to. I have gained 1 stone over about 5-6 months. Could I be pregnant? I ve took pregnancy tests but they have all come back negative what do I do?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012