Delayed periods, trying to conceive. On thyronorm medication. Blood test needs to be done. History of thyroid, PCOD. Pregnancy chances?

hi........ iam from XXXXXX. I have irregular periods before marriage itself but now it has become more worse. It gets late for a duration of 2 months or 1 month; it differs. When i get periods it lasts for several days. We would like to have a child as quick as possible. Its our 1st anniversary at coming August. I suffer from PCOD and thyroid hormone fluctuations leading to cholesterol of about 265; known after blood test and scanning. Doctor asked me to do mandatory exercise & check for strict food habits. He gave thyronorm tablets and asked for a blood test after 6 weeks. Is it possible to have a baby with out medications . Highly concentrating on regular exercise & good foods can correct all the disorders. Please mail me.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012