Delayed periods, took mensovit plus tablets after unprotected sex. Pregnant ?

hi sir my name is AAAA v had sex on 8th august my wife mensural periods are this month on 27th but still she did nt have periods do u think tht she is pregnent v r recently married v dnt want to conceive so early so plz suggest she has taken mensovit plus tablets . my mail address YYYY@YYYY plz suggest us
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012
Sep 2012
Hi, Welcome to HCM, I am Dr. Das
First of all, from your posting it is not clear on which day your wife has taken mensovit plus tablet. I think you gave that on behalf of medical prescription prescribed by qualified doctor.
Secondly if you think your wife is pregnant, just go for Pregcolor Card test. you can see the result yourself. If it is positive better to go for medical termination of pregnancy. Just consult with your doctor.