Delayed periods, taken duphaston, pregnancy test positive, had miscarriage. Test shows no chronic villi in whole sample. Is it true?<br><br>

I conceived after 3 years of my marriage. i had a problem of delayed periods at that time. after 70 days of delaying i was not pregnant according to ultrasound report. my dr advised me to take duphaston . 3 days after taking this medicine pregnancy test became positive. after a week the pregnancy expired and i went through ENC. Lab test of sample of pregnancy reported decuida of pregnancy but no chorionic villi in the whole sample. some dr says that this report doesnt indicate pregnancy. is it true?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013