Delayed periods, spotting, negative pregnancy test. Am I pseudo pregnant?

Hi Doctor: We have.been ttc. I AM 5 days late for period,but did spot on Friday and had small amount of pink show on Saturday. I took two test both negative. MY. stomach is firm and big. I could be bloated but that usually fis not as firm and big. I HAVE been psuedo pregnant and I m not sure if this the case.But I have never spottef witj the occurence. Yur consultation. Is greatly appreciated NY
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012
May 2013
you better go for blood test for pregnancy which will rule out the possibility, if comes positive it is good if not wait for 2 to 3 days may be by that time you may get your periods, if not consult gynecologist once and get investigated by physical examination and ultrasound to find out the cause for your delayed periods,
as that can be because of hormonal abnormality which can also affect fertility, so better to get treated.
take care.