Delayed periods, spotting, cramping, tired, nausea. Could I still be pregnant?

Hi. I am late for my period. First off, do I count from when I started spotting, or from the heavier stuff?? If I count from spotting I am 13 days late, if from heavier then 10 days late. I have been having cramping (like af coming), bloated, very very tired, achy legs, nausea that has turned into vomiting the past few days. I took a few hpts earlier in the week that had very very faint positives, took one yesterday afternoon that was negative. I have an appt for a blood test in a few days, but I was wondering if it s still possible to be pregnant, and is it normal to have pos then negative results....could I still be pregnant?? Shouldn t it be positive by now?? Thank you!
Asked On : Wed, 20 Jun 2012