Delayed periods, small amount of tissue, old blood in urine, sore breasts, abdominal pressure. Pregnancy symptoms?

I should be five weeks pregnant. The first day of my last period was June 6th. A tiny bit of tissue and tiny bit of old blood came out today. Plus, my breasts don t feel as sore as they did a couple of days ago. I have no cramping yet, there is the slight pressure I feel in my lower right abdomen . There is no pain at all. Is this normal? Thank you.
Asked On : Wed, 18 Jul 2012
Hello, I would be happy to help you with your question.

From what you describe, this is no reason to panic. The presence of a small amount of bleeding and no cramping might simply represent "implantation bleeding". Also, sometimes old blood appears like tissue and this can be very confusing. Here is what you need to do:

1. Call your doctor
2. Consider having them draw an hCG level tomorrow and again on Friday
3. Consider asking for an ultrasound at about 6 weeks, the earliest point that you can see a heart beat on ultrasound
4. If you develop pain or increased bleeding, call your doctor sooner!

I hope this helps and good luck!