Delayed periods, sex, light bleeding, cramps, pregnancy symptoms. Chances of pregnancy?

My period normally comes on the 9th of every month. Last month of aug. my period was 2wks late nd this month my period came today after being 15dys late bt I had sex last night. i ve had lots of cramping bt the flow has been light I only used one pad all day. I ve had some pregnancy symptoms . My question is should I go see a docter and is there a possibility that I might be pregnant
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012
May 2013

As your periods are irregular it is difficult to predict the time of ovulation.
So the chance of pregnancy cannot be rule out.
Better to get examined once by gynecologist to rule out the possibility of pregnancy.
Especially ectopic pregnancy has to be ruled out as early as possible in your case as in can present with these symptoms and it is an surgical emergency.