Delayed periods, partner had wiped hands before fingering. Pregnancy chances?

Hi im 19 years old last month on sept 22nd 2012 myself and my gf were making out and i had sperm on my hand but before fingering her vagina i wiped it and after some 10 mins i fingered her. she was supposed to get her periods on october 2nd..but still hasn t got her periods..she is freaking out thinking that she might be pregnant...so why do u think she is not getting her periods...Reply ASAP...its a life and death matter...plz help us...
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
May 2013
Delay in periods can occur due to many causes like:
Hormonal imbalance, lifestyle modifications, stress and strain, usage of medicines, anemia, recent illness etc.
According to your history, the possibility of pregnancy is very less.
If she was not at her period of ovulation during that time, the chance is almost nil.
So don't worry. Wait for one more week, possibly by that time she will get periods.
If not, let her consult gynecologist and take tablets for withdrawal bleeding.