Delayed periods, on medicines for skin problem, partner had fingered vagina after wiping hands with tissue post ejaculation. Pregnant?

I got intimate with my girlfriend 3-4 days before her normal periods. We indulged only in foreplay and not intercourse. During the whole act I ejaculated twice though both the times nowhere near her. I then cleaned myself and then wiped my hands with a tissue . After that I fingered her clirotis (not vagina ).During the whole act I fingered her vagina just once and that too way before I ejaculated. Also I rubbed my penis against her ass and there was hardly any precum on my penis at that time. But now she has skipped her periods and it’s almost 8 days since her periods were due. Is she pregnant? Also please note that she is on medication for skin problem. Till when should we wait for her periods? Also when can we get a pregnancy test done? And if she gets her periods now say In another 5-7 days can we be sure she is not pregnant?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Hi welcome to Health care magic forum. You was intimate with your girl friend 4 days before her period(expected) Then also no intercourse but only fore play. Before giving reply you should know about safe period. from the 1st day of the period to 10th day safe to have sex. from 21st to 30th day of the period it is safe to have sex. The egg is released around 14th day so from 11th day to 20th day it is not safe means pregnancy can occur.
It is a rough consideration , there could be any variation depending upon the person and her menstrual history. In you case she may not be pregnant as you met in the last few days. you can have urine test even after 1day delay also. so now you can get the test done. if it is not clear, you can go for H.C.G blood test for pregnancy in the laboratory.
When ever she gets period and it is normal duration your doubt is completely cleared and there is no doubt of pregnancy.
I hope i have cleared your doubts, thanks for calling.