Delayed periods, no sexual intercourse, tried pills for periods. Noticed brown discharge, sore breast, and back pain. Worried

Hi. I am 7 days overdue. My cycle recently is 25 days for almost a year now. On January, for the first time in my life, I have tried to use a pill. It made me have a very heavy period so on the 5th day, I stopped it but my period lasted for 9 days. Usually for 6 months now, I am having my period for 5 days. Last month, I was delayed for a day and only had a period for four days. This month, I am now 7 days overdue which is not normal for me. Days before my due date this month, my boobs were sore which is normal for me. I have brown discharge before that day so I thought that my period will be coming but it didn't up to this time and my boobs are sore again. I still have small brown discharge on some days. Today, I feel pain in my back. Any idea please? I have not tried a pregnancy test yet. This month, I will not think that it will be possible because my bf didn't come inside me.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013
Hello.
The mild brown discharge that you had instead of the withdrawal bleeding could be related to severe anaemia or a hormonal imbalance. Since there is no intercourse, pregnancy is ruled out.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Dr. RakhiTayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com