Delayed periods, no pregnancy symptoms, breast tenderness and pain, negative pregnancy test. Other possible causes?

hello sir/madam I am married, i have my period date on 3 december, 2012, but still it was not happened so am tensed and want to know weather am pregnent or not. I have tested with pregnency kit at home, it gave negative result. I am not facing any symptoms of pregnency like vomiting , morning sickness , frequent urination but i have the symptom of tenderness and pain of breasts. Please clear my doubt as early as possible
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012