Delayed periods, negative pregnancy test, prescribed Deviry, periods not yet started. What should be done if pregnancy test is positive?

hi, I am 27 years old..I had my last period on 1st july.Since my periods was late,I consulted the doctor on 12th august.And i was asked to do a pregnancy test .It was negative.So she prescribed me tab Deviry 10 for 5days(2 times a day-total 10 tabs).Today is the fifth day .and period dint start.And so i should test a pregnancy.?And if it is positive ?What should i do ?Will my period start?or i have a healthy baby?please do give a reply..
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
hi,since your upt is negative in all likelihood you are not pregnant and just have a delayed period due to hormonal imbalance.after finishing the 5 day course of devry you will get your periods within a week.dont worry take care.