Delayed periods, negative home pregnancy test, bloating, brown spotting, itching, swelling. Help

Hi my period is 9 days late but im having neg hpt , i did 50mg clomid on 3rd july 12, cd 3-7, i ovulated on the 9th 10th july, my period was due 25th-26th july, i am feeling bloated all the time, freq loo visits, i had brown/pink cm on the 18th n 19th july. i have had like pulling pains in my sides, cant eat feeling too bloated. extreme tiredness, itchy bbs, tummy seems a little more swole than normal from under bbs to above pubic area, more so above pubic area. can you help.
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012