Delayed periods, nausea, cramping. Clear brownish discharge. Pregnant?

I have had mild early pregnancy symptoms for a few days now (nausea, slight cramping, I have a cold). I also have had some clear brown discharge for a few days now. It is not much, just seems to appear when I go to the toilet, when I push sometimes a bit of this discharge is expelled, then I wipe and that is it. My period is about 2 days late. I tested yesterday for pregnancy and got a very very faint line. How long should I wait to test again? I feel these symptoms are normal, but sometimes I run into these forums that talk about cervical cancer and ectopic pregnancies...
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013