Delayed periods, mild spotting. History of having sex, followed by intake of porstinor 2. Concerning?

Hello doctor.i had sex with my girl a week before her period and after that I gave her porstinor 2..the day that she was expecting her menses it didn't come but she called me later on that she see blood on her finger when she insert her finger there but it doesn't come as how she always see her menses..please what does it mean
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013
Sep 2013
Thanks for the query to H.C.M. Forum .
1 As you mentioned that sex done just 7 days before menses date .
This means there is no chance of pregnancy in normal circumstances ( 99 % correct).
2 The girl took emergency contraceptive pill prostinor 2 according to rule , so no chance of pregnancy.
3 The girl noted blood at her finger this is positive indication that she is not pregnant.
Now amenorrhea ( no bleeding ) is there , so reason is only one , tension ( stress or anxiety).
After 7 days ( late period date) get in home pregnancy test if any doubt.
In my opinion no chance of pregnancy , just relax and wait for normal period.
Good luck. Dr. HET