Delayed periods, mild cramping, light brown discharge, partner has undergone vasectomy. Pregnancy chance?

Hello, I was scheduled to have my menses on 5 jan 13. First day of last cycle was 10 Dec 12. For the last 3 days have been having mild cramping but only light,scant barely brown discharge . I took a preg test on day 2 of the scant brown discharge. I have always been regular and had similiar episode when I was pregnant with my son. However my husband had a vasectomy 2yrs ago!! I have not cheated on him so I m a lil confused. I have read online that pregnancy can occur post op vasectomy .. So what shall I do? Play the wait game and take another test in a few more days?
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013